Monday, February 27, 2012

Skeleton Key

So yesterday I got tattoo #5 and it wasn't a tree. I went in with the pictures I wanted the tattoo artist to use to draw up the Japanese maple, but I also went in with a picture of a key. My house is very old and has skeleton keys for the original doors. So, as my other tattoos represent moments in my life and things that are important to me, this does as well. Plus it's pretty and awesome. Right now the Japanese Maple tree tattoo is being drawn up. I tried to give him the best idea I had. We will see how it comes out. And even though, as recently as my last blog post, I said I would wait 6 months, I did not. Broke my own rule, oh well.

In honor of my skeleton key tattoo, here is a song with the same name by Margot & the Nuclear So and So's:

No comments:

Post a Comment