Saturday, February 25, 2012

I think 7 tattoos is a good number. Sorry Mom!

So every once in a while, my next tattoo idea comes to me. So far I have 4 and at this point I have gone over the hump of "oh, what's one more?" and now it's like "oh, what's three more?" For the last like, let's say, 6 months, I have decided I want to get a version of a Japanese Maple tattooed only back. Of the four corners of my back, I have 3 with a tattoo. Me and my mildly OCD mind cannot handle this. I need another one. So I picked the japanese maple because I love the red and black and wanted something that represented life and family as a whole.


What better than a tree? Now I just need to get it drawn up. I have an idea and the problem is I cannot find anything online that comes close to the picture in my head (the one above is I guess the closest?). The problem? I cannot draw what I want for the life of me. I really need to get the motivation of having a friend draw it or going to my tattoo artist and having him do it. So in my quest to get this tattoo I realized there are two other tattoos I would love to get. A skeleton key and a masquerade mask.

Right now I am in the phase of "need it! need it noooow!!!" but the only one I have thought about for more than a day is the tree. I allow myself months to make sure that it is what I want and just because I want it now, I have to make sure I want it again in like 6 months. So I will work on the tree for now and keep the other two in mind and maybe get them in a couple months.

1 comment:

  1. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qTcHjgJNxpg/S5CxraIhlHI/AAAAAAAABEg/ZGRBAnqDoJY/s320/Siver+key.jpg

    This key reminded me of you, maybe a little longer though.

    ReplyDelete