Saturday, March 3, 2012

500 miles and Mint M&M's

Sometimes, in one's life, we are special enough to meet that certain someone and you know you will be with them forever and always have a special connection. I have always known I had a special relationship with this person in my life since I was 18. Maybe this person didn't realize it at first, but it was eventually clear to both of us that we were right for each other. The last week, I got a text from my special someone with a picture of mint M&M's. Mind you, my special lady lives in Pennsylvania and I live in Long Island we have never had a conversation about M&M's.

Here is the text conversation:
Lynne:
Me: You think I don't know about this shit?!?!

Lynne: Where are you! We are so weird

Me: Hahhahaha I'm in my kitchen. I bought them Sunday for the next cheat day.

Lynne: We are probably in love.

Me: Yes, I think that's it.


So there you have it. I'm glad 500 miles and a mint M&M's connection could prove our love.

I also love my husband for pointing them out to me last week so I could buy them. They're pretty tasty

No comments:

Post a Comment