Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Puppy Love













I seriously considered calling out of work to stay home and snuggle with my puppies this morning. How bad is it going to be when I have kids? Wait, don't answer that question.

Last night was a very chill V-day. The hubby got me some amazing Vera Bradley gifts.

We went to the gym were I was very happy with what I got done. PRs in leg press, kettlebell goblet squats (ass to grass), and bent over barbell rows. The best part of the gym last night had nothing to do with my workout though. At one point, all the guys in the weight room with us were not working out but on their phone. I wish I took a picture because it cracked me up. I was no exception since I listen to music on my phone and log my workout there as well. Oh well, I guess that's the world we live in.

Two days until Chipotle Friday in the office! Can't wait! I love my office's obsession with delicious food.

3 comments:

  1. O looks so nice all groomed!

    Also, what did you get that husband guy? I like his taste in Vera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got him the photos and we are going to get an album to put them in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh duh. I knew that. My brain is fried this lifetime lol

    ReplyDelete