Monday, February 20, 2012

Dream baby

Last night I had a dream where we had a baby out of nowhere and couldn't remember her name. Weird. Incidentally, we do have names for a boy or a girl that we tentatively agree on. I think names are very important, especially growing up with a name I like but that 3+ other girls in my schools had as well. The one idea that I have always liked is making my mom's name the middle name for the girl and G's dad's name the middle name for the boy. I am excited that my kids will have a nice last name that is hard to make fun of. I surely did not enjoy the moronic nickname I got in middle school.

But right now my baby ticker needs to calm down so I can finish my degree and travel and make enough money so that our family can be comfortable and happy and all that stuff. Plus, I know kids are not easy and they are more expensive than I will ever be prepared for. But maybe they can at least go to college for free.

For now I will have to deal with snuggles from my pup as enough...


No comments:

Post a Comment