Friday, February 17, 2012

Pinning my interests


I caved in and joined Pinterest, as evidenced by the new button on the side of my blog. It's quite addictive and is great for seeing what other people are into, whether it is recipes, furniture, clothing, places to travel to, or music and books.

Speaking of interests, I cannot wait for classes to be over (this means having to wait for my summer online class to be done in July), just so I can read for pleasure... on a beach... for two months. I love summer Fridays off at my job. Shortened days, Fridays off, and sun. Right now, my reading revolves around advising, counseling, substance abuse in college kids, and college crises. One year and three months to go!

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes think I took the internship with the Teen Librarian during grad school so that my "homework" would be books I wanted to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a year and three months you aren't going to have time to read either and the sooner you deal with that the easier it'll be. Unless you hire a personal assistant..

    ReplyDelete