Sunday, May 2, 2010

Summer for a day.

I love my tent guy! I think it's going to look really great. We have a plan for all the tables around the dance floor in the center under a tent with the buffet under the tent off the end of the main tent. I think Jeff's property is going to be beautiful for the wedding. Today we are going to stop by to pick up some plants he has for us and I will show Lynne the property. (She will be the first one to see it outside of me, Gordon, and his mom.

Last night our smoke alarm went off twice. Once at 4am and once at 5am. It goes off at every alarm in the house because they're all connected to the electricity. It is insanely loud and we have no idea what set it off. We know it was the one in our entry way because it was blinking red, but that's about all we know. Needless to say, we're all very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment