Saturday, May 8, 2010

Life (and by life, I mean wedding) Updates

So I am really getting on top of things. I now have a guy who should have no problem providing portable restroom (some of you may know them as port-a-potties). Next on the menu is getting Gordon to rent a tux and getting his men to get there asses there too. We also have to consort with Elegant Eating to talk about what we need to rent from them dinnerware wise, since the tent rental company is providing the tables and chairs and table clothes. And now that we have our invitation sample, we need to work on the wording and ordering of the invitations.

133 days until the wedding. This is when it starts to fly by and I feel like I am always trying to get something done.

4 comments:

  1. We should make them go next weekend. No hot tub bbq unless tuxes are rented. (or at least looked at)

    I can go with them to supervise if you need :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. beanscreen is the best wedding person a person who needs a wedding person could ever ask for. you better be compensating her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's be fair here. The tailor said that the end of June would be fine for the measurements. My boy (and their asses), are perfectly on time.

    ReplyDelete