Monday, May 10, 2010

Shoes!

This flower wedge and this flat are the shoes I think I want to buy for the wedding. The flower wedge would be used for the ceremony and the flat would be used for the reception. They are both very cute (and if they perform well, I will definitely wear them again!). I should order my shoes soonish, because I believe next month my wedding dress will come in and I need the shoes I'm going to wear with me so I can we the fittings perfect.

Now after speaking to a few people, I am going to look into other options. I am still considering the flower shoe but we're afraid that they might be too white for the dress. Ugh! It's just shoes, why can't this be easier. Everyone has opinions and they get in my head.

And speaking of fittings, I also need to get on getting my wedding underwear. I dont think underwear will be a problem so much as the bra area. That I need to purchase in person. But where do I go? I want something that is comfortable and doesn't make any unsightly bulges.

Update: My mom is a genius and thought about getting clear halter strap for the bra or corset I wear for the wedding! Go Mom!

2 comments:

  1. i like the flower one.
    i don't remember where i got my wedding underwear from. i do know that i didn't wear anything in the bra area, and instead wore two pairs of underwear to double up down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see the picture of the amazing Jackie dress again!

    ReplyDelete