Monday, May 10, 2010

Photography

I read an article on the knot today about wedding photography. Alex is our photographer. After reading more articles about photography for the wedding day, I wonder if we should splurge on an engagement session or a second photographer or both or none. I think because of how much I love photographs, we should go with a second photographer. It would provide two different view points. The engagement session is $350 and the second photographer is $600. $600 is a lot I feel like but I don't know. We are already probably spending some of our own money, but we are saving some money on other things. I don't know. It's a lot to think about. For now I'm going to go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Pier 1 to down my anxiety in furniture shopping.

1 comment:

  1. I think skip the engagement session at this point (it is a little bit late in the game for that), and just add the second photog.

    ReplyDelete