Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's day is just around the corner and I am always wishing my mom lived closer. Kate is great (ha), but she's never going to be my mom. Sunday we're doing breakfast at Kateri's (soon to be sister-in-law's). I am reminded often that I am lucky to have a good relationship with my mom, and really lucky about how well Kate and I get along. She is very cool and I have to see her often for work and I enjoy every time.

In other news, tomorrow Gordon, Kristine, and I are going to see Iron Man 2. I think it's like Christmas to him.

2 comments:

  1. its like Christmas to me too.


    "I was going to make an omelet and tell you!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. listen, she IS going to be your mom. that post was kind of mean. don't let her read that.

    ReplyDelete