Friday, March 30, 2012

My birthday week starts tonight!

I'm looking for my youth.

Tonight is my dinner and drinks celebration for my 27 years on Earth. So far today, my husband and I carpooled to work for the first time since we started working for the same college. Mostly because his office is 4 towns over and we work different hours. But not today! My office also has a habit of ordering food for Fridays. Today is Bobbique Friday and it will be delicious. I am getting chili, which I pretty much eat 3-4 times a week anyway to the point where my supervisor and boss have both made comments about how often I eat chili. Whatever guys! I lost 9 pounds!

Tonight will consist of me stuffing my face full of seafood and then trying to stay awake at a bar. I have seriously considered trying red bull and vodka or something ridiculous in order to have some caffeine. If 5 hour energy didn't make me think of liquid cocaine, I might even consider that, but I don't think I'm that desperate. I don't know how I went from being able to stay out all night to barely making it to 11pm. I am going to try to celebrate hard tonight though, because I know that next year I have plans that people frown upon if you drink while carrying them out. But we shall see. You can only control so much in one's life.

Tomorrow will include pizza and a second viewing of the Hunger Games. I love my husband, he knows how to treat a lady right. He is leaving me for 4 days and returning the night before my birthday. It's a good thing I have snuggley dogs. They will be getting a lot of misplaced love.

Oh, there it is. I found my youth.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment