Tuesday, April 3, 2012

While the husband is away...

Things I have learned while my husband is out of town:
  • I am snuggle-dependent.
  • I lived all by myself for over 2 years in Astoria and now all of a sudden, I'm home alone for a couple days and I find myself freaking out.
  • We also spent the first nine months of our relationship only seeing each other on the weekends and this is only two actual days in the house alone and I am going crazy.
  • I don't get anymore homework done when G is home than when he is gone.
  • I watch a lot of shows with him. We DVR shows and I can't watch most of them because I have to wait for him to watch them with me.
  • I still sleep on my side of the bed, even if he is not there.
  • The dogs somehow still take up the whole king size bed, even with only one of us in it. They are also snuggle-dependent.
In short, I cannot wait for him to be home. We have been texting such ridiculous and sappy things. Though I guess that also happens when he's home.

In other news, I think Facebook is trying to put babies on my brain (more)...

Thank you Facebook Ads for the discount maternity clothing link. Back up off it! Go back to the ads for ModCloth. Actually, don't do that either. I have a lot of bills right now between the car and grad school. So give me ads on how to get free money. Keep in mind, I will not sell my body or any thing from my body... or my dogs.

1 comment: