Monday, March 5, 2012

Addictions and Procrastination

This week is one of the worst week to slip into habits of procrastination, but alas, it has over come me. I had a nice weekend at home, and don't get me wrong, I did work, but not up to my usual standards and now it's Monday night and my midterm and paper are unfinished. Instead I have been falling deeper and deeper into a Castleville addiction thanks to my sister, who guilted me into playing because her kids play (really it's just her) and she needs me to send her stuff.

One of my classes was canceled at the last minute tonight (thanks for wasting a ton of gas for me professor, you couldn't have emailed 10 minutes earlier??). I was disappointed because me and some of my classmates were hoping to go over the midterm and make sure we were on the right path. Also I was wearing a super cute outfit, where I married browns and creams with sherbet reds and pinks. And at work, for some reason my boss and the two people I share and office with were out and then class was canceled! What a wasted effort of cuteness. The hubby said I looked nice, which helped me out. I don't know why I care. You know what this means? I can wear this again tomorrow. Just kidding. Maybe. No I am. I think.

Is it Friday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment