Monday, March 26, 2012

Ramblin' woman


None of that paper got done. I am going to have to write most of it today and finish the rest on Wednesday. When ever I write Wednesday I always say this in my head "wed...nis...day" to remember how it is spelled. A lovely young lady once explained to me about how her ex could never spell that particular day of the week and she would say "You don't get married on WEDnesday." Well that stuck and I spell it correctly. Another word I dislike when people misspell is ridiculous. I am obviously procrastinating.

What is my advising philosophy... Apparently it is to not do anything until is magically done itself. Good? Good.

3 comments:

  1. That's a nice picture. Whoever took it must be really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I write together I say "to get her" in my head.

    ReplyDelete