Saturday, November 6, 2010

Picture Perfection

So our photographer Alex has finally completed the pictures and wow, how I love them. Today we are meeting up with him to get the disk, look through them, and get coffee. I want to look through them on flickr again but I also want to be excited to see them at 3:30 today, so I'm going to wait.

Things I learned about my wedding from my wedding pictures:
My hair is insanely long.
The camera is not my chin's friend.
My tattoo looks nifty in black and white.... so does kelly's.
Gordon is a handsome man (ok I knew this before, but it needed to be said).
We were sucking face duing a lot of the wedding.
Even by the end of the summer, I'm a pale pale lady. But so is my husband.
Our food looked delicious and possibly even better on camera.
My friends are awesome dancers.
Gordon and I should never be photographed dancing.
Our nieces and nephews are freaking adorable.
Gordon's friends can make picking me up look easy (I am not so sure it was, I was in a 25+ lb dress).
I have a gorgeous wedding party.
I want to get about 90% of the 667 pictures printed. This is going to be tough.

Which one am I going to pick for my thank you card????

2 comments:

  1. I liked Alex, did not care for the double chin shots, did like the photo he took of the rev war soldier on the mantle in the bridal suite. I'm thinking you should use one of the bench pictures as the thank you card but im not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooooove your pics

    i think the magazine shot by the well for the thank you cards!

    ReplyDelete