Friday, November 26, 2010

It's the day after Thanksgiving...

so naturally, I'm ready for Christmas! The husband and I went out and chopped down our Christmas tree.... fake, prelit, and on sale from Target. Then we got some other gifts for people and ornaments for the tree. Black Friday is really not that scary if you do it right. Look, even the husband got into the Holiday Spirit!

I was so excited I put up the rest of the decorations I have saved from previous years and put up the tree, all while listening to Pandora's Rocking Christmas station. It would be the perfect Christmas season scene if it wasn't about 50 degrees out and raining. But we enjoyed it none the less. I sprayed my Williams Sonoma Winter Forrest spray around and breathed in deep. Mmmm smells like a real holiday home. Soon I will be baking gingerbread and pumpkin ice cream. And you will all be jealous... or over here enjoying it. Depending how much I like you.

In case you were wondering, Benny spent the majority of the day staring at the tree and tilting his head in confusion. But he has not attacked it... yet.

2 comments:

  1. firstly, isnt it weird that when you say baking gingerbread and don't mean cookies.. you mean actual ginger, bread? Also, isn't it weird when you say baking pumpkin icecream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be ready to eat ginger bread and hot pumpkin icecream during first christmas

    ReplyDelete