Thursday, July 12, 2012

My husband is my love for a reason


Sometimes... no most times... really just about all the time I have quite an amazing husband. He is patient, kind, funny, smart, and crazy productive. He does so much for me and despite the way I act, he asks very little. On Monday,  I came in to find my beautiful white calla lily that has been in bloom since early February was finally killed by a week of July heat. I mentioned it to my husband. Two days later I come in to work and get a delivery from ProFlowers with flowers and chocolate. And not just any flower, roses.

 
Just cuz. Love, G

He really does a great job of making me smile and telling me he loves me every day. I love him. Every day. 

***********************************************************************

In thesis news, I finished my first draft. I am having it reviewed and then will update it, send it off, update it again and be DONE! So excited to read a book and enjoy my summer, stress free. Continue watching Community and Doctor Who like it's my job. Speaking of Community....

***********************************************************************


My other life partner Lynne and I brought our relationship to a whole new level this week. On Community, two characters have a fake morning show. They even have their own mugs. It's called Troy and Abed in the Morning. 

They sing the title and then pretend to have a morning show...


So I one time made a joke where I pretended that Lynne and I had a show called Lynne and Jackie in the Morning... Which made us look up the mugs, which made us say okay, we should have our own mugs. Lynne gave me the deadline of Christmas to figure out how to make it happen. I got back to her in 5 minutes and then it took me a day to get the image for the mug just right.



We ordered them yesterday... yea. That just happened.

1 comment:

  1. Part 1. Make G open a school to train gentlemen.

    Part 2. WOOT!

    Part 3. You guys are strange, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete