Monday, July 16, 2012

Ah-choo! and my summer is officially here!

You know you have bad allergies when your officemate says to his appointment "You don't have to say 'bless you,' she sneezes about 80 times a day." I really do sneeze so much when my allergies are bad. I can't wear my contacts. I even dream about my allergies knocking my contacts out. So weird.


But better than that...
THESIS IS SUBMITTED 
and DONE 
and PASSED!!!




I am so thrilled about this. I can read for pleasure and enjoy my month off before I have classes start back up at the end of August. 4 more classes, 2 in the Fall and 2 in the Spring until sweet and glorious freedom!! 


Lynne pointed out something very true: I barely complained. I have been saving article after article on social media and online initiatives and online expectations of prospective and current students for over a year and it paid off. I had 4 pages of resources. The paper was 27 pages in total and  I had a great advisor. (In a complete side note, I hate that word and the internet do not accept "advisor" as a correctly spelled word. It is a person who works in academic advising computer!! Deal with it!) This was the big hump to get over. Now, it is like I can almost see the end of my degree. 6 courses down. 4 to go.


So... close... 

No comments:

Post a Comment