Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kitten has left the building...



Desdemona has a new home! Here she is playing with Olive. Playing.. fighting...  same difference. I am happy to say she will have a new kitty friend, a 2.5 year old, and a new mom and dad to take care of her.

I totally cried when our friend drove off with her. I couldn't believe how upset I was. It was mostly happy tears that she is healthy, happy, and full of energy when she left; no longer starving and sick and full of fleas. We only had her for 6 days, but they were so full of emotion and craziness.


I'm outta here! 

Incidently, I'm not way behind on my self imposed thesis deadlines. I got a lot written yesterday and today, but there is a good amount left to be done. But it's vacation time and I plan on enjoying this super long weekend. 

And in other news, we found a fabulous groupon for our trip to Niagara Falls, so our anniversary trip is booked! Can't wait.  

1 comment: