Thursday, April 26, 2012

A good, old-fashioned vintage wedding

Today is a long and crappy day of work. So let's focus on something positive.

This summer, I am attending what is sure to be a lovely wedding for my sister-in-law's sister-in-law. Her theme is old Hollywood, vintage, 1920s style. This gets me so excited because I am sure it will be a beautiful affair. She has been pinning a lot of inspiration and dresses on her pinterest page. I have a few dresses I am considering, but of course the one I like the most is out of stock on my favorite vintage inspired dress website, ModCloth.

I love weddings. I also think Gordon would love to wear a monocle and a top hat for this wedding, if he can get his hands on them. I have until August. Make it happen, blogosphere! Also, feel free to post dresses you think I should wear in the comments.

PS Speaking of vintage... I got this bathing suit for this summer when I am feeling big and don't want to wear a bikini.


The only down side is it hides a bunch of my tattoos. But I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment