Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ol' Mr. Hopstander

I have a very amusing husband.  He is a gentleman with an old soul and would probably fit into the late 19th century, early 20th century with ease and sophistication. I am excited to grow old with him, but I think he might be trying to make us an old married couple earlier than is necessary. For example...

G:  yeah it's a little chilly out
me:  i have a stupid draft too
G:  bring a shawl
lol
me:  hah
i love how all your recommendations sound like im your elderly wife
"give the children paper dolls!"
G:  darling we are out of coal...the children will freeze
be a doll and take the carriage to market, ask ol' mr. hopstander for an advance on our heating consignment.
I'm sure he will be agreeable to it
 
I have to say, though, that I would take him no other way. He is a gentleman who is polite and kind and smart and funny. All he needs is a top hat and a mustache....
 
 Sorry, G. The mustache ain't gonna happen. It's too itchy.

1 comment: