Sunday, April 15, 2012

Drowning in homework

I have not been blogging enough because I have so much homework, it is ridiculous. I love the discussion, but I cannot take two in class courses and work full time and recruit again. Next week I have two team presentations along with summaries for each project due, I am recruiting in high schools the 3 days I am not presenting, and working the rest of the time. I see a small light at the end of the tunnel that is next weekend, but then I have two finals due. I cannot wait til May 3 (I sound like Lynne) but that day is when my final for my advising and counseling class is due and we are having dinner at Rick's (the faculty director of my program/the director of advising) house. Yea chicken parmigiana!

In other news, my oldest nephew turned 6 today! Crazy. I am stopping by his birthday party, but I will be thinking about how I have not practiced my presentation yet or started my other presentation. I guess I should get on that.

2 comments:

  1. may 3rd is going to be a sweet sweet day. sweet. sweet. day.

    I will spend it celebrating and after that, thinking about doing all the things I've put off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No offense, but here's something that reduces my productivity: looking at your pintrest. Why do I even do that? Pinterest! its just a list of stuff you like. whats wrong with me.

    ReplyDelete