Monday, June 28, 2010

Bridal Shower and Pizza

Yesterday was my surprise bridal shower! And talk about a surprise. Everyone worked hard to come up with every possible way to throw me off. I was told it was Gordon's niece's birthday party and I only had to stop by. Well I completely thought my bridal shower was going to be in August and one of my MOH's, KellyAnn, couldn't afford to come here from San Francisco for the bridal shower and could only make the rehearsal dinner and wedding. Well that just confirmed to me that the shower couldn't possibly be this early.

Well they fooled me. I walked into the backyard of my soon to be SIL's house and everyone yelled "surprise!" and I freaked. I have never had people fool me so well. I was greeted by Miss Kelly Ann who hid her LI presence from me very very well. I was shaking for about 45 minutes and walking around and babbling to people and saying hi. I got some amazing gifts from the friends and family. And they played bridal shower bingo with what gifts I got. Then we all went inside because it was insanely hot out. Inside we played how well does the bride know the groom. I think I did pretty well. Then all of a sudden it was it was over. It went so fast! But it really reminded me that I am getting married soon and it is such a happy occasion! I love him so much and I am so happy. And I am definitely looking forward to the happiest day of my life!


The night before the bridal shower, Lynne stayed at my house and we ordered a giant pizza from Satellite in Bayport. I think it might have been the best pizza I ever had. We had 4 people eating a pizza meant for about 25. Needless to say we have left overs.... or maybe it is not so needless to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment