Friday, June 18, 2010

It's almost summer!

Today is 3 months until the wedding. The invitations were supposed go out this weekend, but I didn't get the stamps, so it looks like they will go out some time during the week. I did get them all folded and I just have a few more to tie ribbons on.

It looks like my dress will be coming in mid-July. Which I wish it was sooner but at least it will give me time to lose weight and find underwear.

I have been doing Zumba on Mondays and going to the gym Wednesdays and Saturdays. I like it because it's something different each workout. Zumba is a dance workout, Wednesday I go to the gym at SJC, and Saturday I go with Gordon to open the gym in Huntington and work out. Right now my thighs and abs are still sore from Wednesday. I like it!

Tomorrow KB and I are going to try to contact and visit some salons in the Locust Valley area so I can get a place to get my hair and make up done for an affordable price. We'll see how well it goes. Sunday I am going to the beach and then lunch with Alison.


No comments:

Post a Comment