Monday, July 5, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner dress

I think I want to buy this dress for the rehearsal dinner. Gordon actually looked through about 15 dresses with me on modcloth.com. I mean the name alone is very fitting. It's called the "Meeting the In-Laws Dress". This "Cookie and Cream" dress is our second choice. Over $30 less expensive and quite cute, but we like the back of this dress more.

They have an easy return policy... so what do you think? Should I get it? (PS even if you say no, I still might.)

UPDATE: The dress was sold out in my size, so I bought a different dress.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it is fancy enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me you did not get the Cookie and Cream dress. How fancy is a rehearsal dinner? DO I attend since I cannot/will not rehearse a cake?

    ReplyDelete