Saturday, June 19, 2010

Invitations are ready to g...ZzZzzzzzz

So with the help of KB, we got the invitations all set up together and stuff and stamped and ready to go out this week. They took forever, but I think they look great. AND EVERYONE BETTER APPRECIATE THEM!!! Gordon fell asleep almost as soon as we started. I think it was his secret plan all along to get out of stuffing.

I have also been widdling away at my wedding to do list. Calling salons, looking into dance lessons, getting in touch with my vendors and making sure I'm on top of everything, and making time to talk with my friends and family that are part of the wedding such as the ceremony musician, videographer, cake lady, and MC... to name a few.

The workouts this week have felt really good and successful. My eating habits are still on the fence. I try to make good decisions but I get so excited when we go out to eat and have to have something tasty... like beer battered shrimp and fries like I had for lunch today. Oh well... I might forgo dinner and walk to town with Gordon to get an italian ice for myself. We'll see where the night takes me.

Complete non sequitur: There is an article with an interview with Jason Segul in this month's GQ magazine that is quite funny... so is the article on the page after it about terms like homo, gayward, nancy pants, and other heterosexual insinuating words. Go to your local bookstore and pick it up and read it in the cafe and then leave it there, because seriously, why would you buy it, you're never going to re-read the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment