Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2/5 is National Nutella Day

I opened this with all intentions of writing about... something. Whatever, it's gone now.

I am super, insanely proud of my best lady friend over at the lower free bridge who completed her written comps for her PhD this weekend and will do her oral defense at the end of the month. I can't even imagine balancing PhD work and office work, and I give her huge props for doing this.

I have had a terrible habit lately of eating anything and everything bad for me. I know that the logical thing would be to do like a cheese free week or something to change things up. Right now, I want to focus on getting the leftovers from G's birthday out of my fridge, which mainly consists of pizza, pasta, and chicken, and a spinach dip, which I think I should bring in for lunch so I stop spending money, but I have no energy in the morning to do anything ever. I don't want to throw the food out because, frankly, I spent a lot of money on it and I don't want it to be a waste. But it was all worth it, because I was really focused on trying to make sure my husband had an awesome 30th birthday.

Happy Birthday, my love!

Yesterday, I wrote out all my assignments for my internship and online class and May cannot come soon enough. And I really should submit my detailed course information for my proposed social media course. I am just so nervous that it is terrible and dumb. 

Tonight the hubby and I go to the eye doctor. Hooray for new glasses and contacts!

1 comment:

  1. You should prep your lunches in the evening. Separate it all out into Tupperware the night before, or one day a week, and then it just becomes a grab it and go deal

    ReplyDelete