Saturday, August 11, 2012

Winding down staycation with visits from friends

Ok, so I can stay young as we did not make it to the vineyard on Thursday. Instead I spent the morning completely nauseous until around 1pm. So we went to Panera and to see Dark Knight Rises (again) and come home and relax. We cleaned upstairs so L-bomb could have a decent place to sleep. Yesterday I was joined by my companion (DW references <3) and we went to the mall and Whole Foods, where we were trapped by sideways rain. So we had lunch and took our sweet time grocery shopping. Even then the rain would not let up, so a lovely WF employee walked us out to the car under a giant umbrella. I love that place. As we drove home in the monsoon, the rain started letting up and as we got closer, it even stopped, so we went to Shop Rite and finished my not so healthy or natural food shopping. Then Beanie joined us in the evening for homemade queso and drinks. It was a lovely evening. Very respectable, I assure you.

This morning:

We have reached a whole new level... Level of what? Don't worry about it.


Today we plan to enjoy the company of a Mrs. Brotella and donate clothes at a thrift store, which probably means shopping at a thrift store.

Tonight will be girl's night with my loves that I have known for many many years and tomorrow, I pretty much want to lay on the couch and watch Doctor Who all day, for it is back to work on Monday. I am very much looking forward to the 20s/Old Hollywood themed wedding I am going to on 8/17. And my sister E-town is visiting as staying with me. Stayed tuned for updates of me trying to hug and not kill my sister and we battle for being happy to see each other and trying not to fight about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment