Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Eating habits of the middle class and non-famous.

So I have noticed a good amount of my facebook friends have blogs and the ones who advertise theirs have ones that revolve around food. I think it's probably because it is less embarrassing to share a story about what you made for dinner and the ingredients than it is to share a post about babies or dreams or dogs. I post mine on my Google+ page, but that's only because Blogger is owned by Google and it prompts me too.

Anywho, it's back to school! My last year of my Master's degree is upon us. I start my online class on Monday and my on campus course on Tuesday. One of the downsides to a busy semester of work and classes is I often let my eating habits get to an all time low and gym attending (which I think I went once this summer) goes down to never. I am looking forward to warmer clothes since it hides my body more. I will miss dresses though, they are more forgiving.

Ok, I am getting too honest. So I made dinner the other night..




It was quite delicious. I think now that the weather is cooler, I should be smart and walk to work. 

Okay, blogosphere! I am proclaiming it here, and hopefully I will stick with it. I am going to walk to work as much as I can before it gets too cold. Only excuses will be rain or class after work. Let's make it happen! 

In the meantime, I am going to get Mexican food with Beanie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment