Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wedding Questions

Wedding Planning Basics: 10 Wedding Questions You Didn't Know To Ask

This is amusing. My favorite question?

3. Do I really need someone to hold my dress while I pee?

This depends on the dress. If you're wearing a full-length ball gown, you'll probably need an extra set of hands to help hold up the skirt while you do your thing. Trust us -- the cost versus the benefit on this is a no-brainer. But if you're sporting a silk sheath and a posse pee makes you cringe, go ahead and handle your own business. Another tip: There's a pee-ready Spanx designed with a hole in, well, just the right place. We'll stay classy and resist the oh-so-obvious dirty joke opportunity here.

Kelly has offered to do this, to spare Lynne.

2 comments:

  1. "Another tip: There's a pee-ready Spanx designed with a hole in, well, just the right place" my first reaction to this is "ew" but if you think about it, thats how underwear used to be made. when women used to wear all of those corsets and huge dresses they wore stuff under it but it was open to facilitate peeing-- and it was especially popular with the ladies who lived on the frontier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the only time I visited the bathroom I stepped completely out of my dress.

    ReplyDelete