Friday, April 30, 2010

Hair piece?


My friend Casey just showed me a very cute blog, http://www.lovelybride.com/blog/, and now I am considering something I never thought about before. Do I want a hair piece? I will have a veil but it isn't too ornate, so I think have something in my hair wouldn't be too much. The blog mentioned that Anthropologie included some great hair pieces.

This one is cute and could go with my dress. (First picture) But do I want a headband or just something that sits in my hair?




I was also looking for some kind of white flower that could go in the curls I want to have cascading down the back of my head. The one shown here is something I like.







Or maybe I'll be really original and go with something like this! I think this would really stand out, though the wedding is during teh day and the light might not come through the way it's meant to.

1 comment:

  1. i think you should wear just the veil for the ceremony and then get a hair piece type thing for the reception part when you take the veil off. that flower is really cute and is much classyer/fancier than those little ones that hairdressers put in wedding hair. and so help me god if you get babys breath in your hair i will make a scene at your wedding.

    ReplyDelete