Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer time....

Tomorrow I start my first grad class, but today is Memorial day, the unofficial start to summer and it's raining. I am quite excited for the barbecue because it may be one of my favorite food groups. What? You say that's not a food group? Screw you and your limited point of view. Meat, cheese, and bread. Yes!

Lately I have been very much in love with my house. When it is clean. And the yard is nice. There are a few projects we are hoping to get done this summer. The big ones include: Getting rid of the rocks and paving the driveway. Putting down weed matting. Paint the family room. Open the pool. I am hoping at least all of those things get done, if the smaller things on my list don't get done, I would be excited to have these complete.

I really should be cleaning up and getting ready for our barbecue, but I think I will look at the dresses on Modcloth instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment