Friday, March 4, 2011

Things I learned from my mother...

There are a lot of things about my life, personality, looks that I can attribute to my mother. I'd like to take a moment to lay them out...
  • Blue eyes and bad eyesight... which I can really thank both my parent for.
  • A slight to moderate obsessive-controlling nature when it comes to cleaning
  • A moderate to high controlling nature about most things in my life
  • An undefined jawline that I am super paranoid about
  • High cheekbones
  • A tendency to read magazines backwards
  • A love of folk music, good books, and liberal politics
  • Not being able to deal with loud noises or loud kids that I do not personally have a relationship with and love
  • Wanting my animal, dog or cat, to be super snuggley
  • A fear of doctors and dentists
  • Good budgeting and buying skills. Sounds like it should conflict itself, but so far we're doing well
  • Hating projects that don't get finished
  • Always making sure, no matter what mood I am in, that those I love are well aware of it
Happy Friday all!

1 comment:

  1. Thing I learned from your mother:

    Its difficult to get what you want if you don't know how to ask for it.

    ReplyDelete