Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dum dumm du-dummmmm


2 days to go and I am not nervous or having second thoughts or getting cold feet. I am sneezy, stuffy, and coughing. I hate allergies, or whatever this is, but I will not let it detract from the fact that I am marrying the love of my life in 2 days!! Lots of running around to do til then, but right now the weather is looking great. All the vendors deliveries have been confirmed. My dress and his suit are sitting at home next to each other. All I can do now is hope it all goes smooth... and get my nails done tonight.

I think I've been focusing so much on the planning and the house that I haven't allowed myself to relish in the bliss of it all. The getting married part. One of the biggest moments in my life. I have to remember to enjoy it and STOP WORRYING. If one more person tells me to relax, I might just shut down. However, for me, I could be a lot worse. Seriously folks, this is me being really freaking tame.

Anywho.... I love Gordon. I am going to marry Gordon. I am going to cry. I am going to mess up my vows or first dance or fall down the aisle... and it's all going to be ok, because I am going to marry Gordon. I think when I see how the whole day comes together I will finally relax and enjoy the moment. For now, I will work on making sure all those things actually happen.

2 comments:

  1. Beanie's sanity says thank you for being tame with your crazies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sang the title of this post as dum da dum dum which is the theme to Dragnet the crime drama. just sayin'

    ReplyDelete