Friday, September 7, 2012

11

I think I officially have a Lost-level obsession with Doctor Who. My husband and I have been rewatching David Tennant episodes and it is so much fun. I love having new episodes and talking about it with my nerd friends (which seems to be mostly old coworkers from Borders). My favorite is laughing over the Doctor Who Tumblr or things people post on Pinterest. I am lucky enough to nerd out over this stuff with G. The problem is how much I want to distract myself with DW instead of writing papers or reading for school.



It is pretty much fall now which means a couple of things:
pumpkin everything
georgetown burritos
lots and lots of homework and papers
hoodies
christmas shopping
halloween
Comic Con

What I want to wear for Halloween/Comic Con:

11th doctors shirt

11th Doctor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment