Friday, June 15, 2012

Pizza and Plans



Pizza and I have a love/hate relationship right now. I love it because it is delicious and full of cheese, but I hate digesting it. Right now a lot of meat, cheese, and dough is sitting like a rock in my stomach.

I have been slacking with my posts and everyday I go home and think, I need to write a post about my trip to Austin (best trip EVER!). Then I get sleepy or start watching True Blood or Community. Or I was working on my thesis. Okay that's a lie. I have 8-10 pages due next Wednesday and I have not started writing anything. I have a detailed outline and folder that is just holding 2 inches of papers I have gone through and highlighted. So today after work I will head to a coffee shop and try to bang out a page or two before I head home. My plan for tomorrow is to write in the morning, L-bomb drops in the afternoon.

Lately I have been so insanely tired. Last night I had all intentions of working on my thesis, but instead I fell asleep while my hubby went to the gym and then we caught up on True Blood. Which is why I am forcing myself to get a chai* and sit in a coffee shop and write. That is if I'm not curled up in a ball in my office crying about how the delicious pizza tried to kill me


*Why is my blog not accepting chai as a correctly spelled word? Chai is delicious blogger!! Why are you anti-chai?!

No comments:

Post a Comment