Monday, August 8, 2011

Grad Student City

I just remembered today that we have to figure out how we are going to pay for the Fall semester for grad class. It's a good thing Gordon's program is free or else I don't know what we would do. Loan city I suppose. Payment plan city, maybe. Pretend college is free and forget about it.... city, perhaps. Classes start at the end of the month. I am scared and excited and dreading all the work. I will miss free time. Maybe I will just play Sims 3 for the rest of the Summer.

I think Disney and Harry Potter Wizarding World in December will help get me through this dark time.

PS Spotify is awesome.
PPS Summer is going by too fast.

1 comment:

  1. Harry Potter Wizarding World City. I hope I never have to write the word "wizarding" again.

    ReplyDelete