Thursday, December 30, 2010

Eataly in NYC and other adventures

Yesterday I went into the city for a fun filled day. First we saw The Screwtape Letters, which was a two man plan but only one man talked... for an hour and a half. It was quite good. We went in with G's mom, her friend, and his sister. Then we headed to lunch and split up afterward. G and I went to Midtown Comics, where he gets comics shipped to him from every 2 weeks. (We all knew my husband was a nerd.) Then went to Stout, a bar by Penn station with Ludi, where we played darts. And I kid you not (see picture), on the first dart I threw, I got it in the bullseye. It was insane.


After this impressive feat, Dom met up with us and we went to see The Tree in Rockerfeller Center, then off to Eataly.

Here we indulged in tapas and gelato in true Italian style. It was pretty cool. Then we headed back to the train and got home around 1:30am. It's a good thing I have been preparing for staying up late by playing Sims 3 into the wee hours of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment