Friday, August 13, 2010

Hair Trial (formerly Hair Trail)

I had my hair trial today in Locust Valley and while the drive sucked because it was rush hour, I think it went amazingly. The salon is right by the house where we're getting married and there is a deli across the street.

The hair came out exactly how I wanted. A perfect cascade of curls. It was weird when she started tying some of my hair up, but in the end I was very pleased. Elegant and young and yes that is all my hair. No extensions for this lady.

2 comments:

  1. I like the typo in the subject of the post. Maybe you did have to walk down a hair trail to get to the perfect salon.


    I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hair trail!! that's disgusting. i have a picture in my head of a hair trail and it's not good.

    ReplyDelete